How would Alexa answer these questions?
- - Can you eat carbs after 5 pm?
- - Do carbs make you fat?
- - Is cardio the best for fat loss?
- - Does eating fat make you fat?
- - Should I only eat organic food to be healthier?
- - Should I avoid __________ (there's always some goo roo telling you to avoid something or another)
By the way, it's pretty awesome what Alexa can do. I love being able to have some smooth ass jazz playing whenever I enter my office or room.
The reason these are silly questions is that a little digging will give you the answer. Look at your own personal experience and the people around you. I know lots of people who avoid carbs, don't eat after 5 pm, do only cardio...and they still have zero results.
My clients and I break all those sacred cow rules and everyone is lean, mean, and strong as hell.
It's far more convincing to SEE the evidence than to have me tell you.
But I'll answer them real quick anyway:
- - You can eat carbs anytime you want. Only calories matter with total weight.
- - Carbs do not make you fat. Too many calories in relation to your muscle mass and daily activity make you fat.
- - Cardio is the worst thing for fat loss (excluding stupid shit like diet pills, waist trainers, etc).
- - Eating fat does not make you fat. Too many calories in relation to your muscle mass and daily activity make you fat.
- - Organic doesn't mean shit. It's not regulated and it still wouldn't matter if you're eating too many calories.
- - You don't have to avoid anything as long as you eat like an adult.
Use Alexa for something awesome...like playing hella smooth ass jazz music.
We will be releasing a monthly print newsletter answering all kinds of questions like this on training, nutrition, burning fat, building muscle. It will also contain a new workout program delivered straight to your door each month.
Stay tuned for details.
Our coaching is really expensive and not everyone can afford it. This will be less than $10/month, so this will be an awesome way for us to share programs and info every month.