First of all...let's end the confusion about Dementors and Ringwraiths.
Tons of people get them mixed up.
- Dementors are from Harry Potter.
- Ringwraiths (aka Nazgul) are from Lord of the Rings.
- Dementors give the kiss of death.
- Ringwraiths give the Black Breath.
- Dementors drain happiness when near.
- Ringwraiths spread fear.
- Both make screeching noises, wear black robes, and derive their power from evil.
Now that we got that out of the way, let's discuss the real matter at hand.
This is even more dangerous than the time Middle Earth was in peril at the hands of Sauron.
The monsters who steal your strength.
One of the champions of health, George Hackenshmidt, said the following in the early 1900s:
Health cannot be divorced from strength.
Health means your organs are functioning as you age. It means independence. It means no frailty or inability. A mere shadow of person.
It means you live a vigorous, energy filled, rich life.
And to have that health, you CANNOT be physically weak. You can't.
The following things WILL make you weaker. So avoid them like Frodo would avoid dementors...I mean ringwraiths.
- cardio centered training
- inadequate protein
- inadequate water
- "high reps & low weight for toning" (that's not how you tone btw lol)
- starving yourself on extremely low calorie diets
- physically weak people (jk...but just don't do what they do)
- bad form and technique (safe form will give you the most strength)
- getting health and strength advice from Tracy Anderson (or any Saruman type characters)
The ONLY path to health goes through the land of strength. Fall in love with it.
What looks like a treacherous land is home to the fountain of youth.